A good pair of compression socks keep swelling down by preventing fluid and blood clots from building up in your leg. It will make you feel comfortable and protected while giving you maximum benefit. Compression socks and other compression clothing work by applying pressure to your ankles and calves or another part of your body that needs pressure.This way, your blood vessels will work properly, with constant pressure from the compression socks, which will prevent blood vessels from expanding and blood from pooling.
What are the best compression socks?
People who wear compression socks find comfort during work and while doing activities. They find that their calves remain the same size even after a long day, and it also prevents the symptoms from the diseases such as varicose veins, neuropathy, edema, and other circulatory and nerve problems. Here are some of the best brands of compression socks that will give you maximum comfort and protection.
- Diabetic Sock Club Cotton Diabetic Crew Socks – These diabetic socks have received a lot of good reviews because of their top-notch quality and material. These diabetic socks are physician approved and have a wide top with extra stretch for comfort, loose-fitting, and a non-binding top. It’s 80% cotton, 15% polyester, and 5% Lycra. A smooth toe seam and cushioned soles for protection also provide comfort. The diabetic sock club also offers an excellent hemp cream for neuropathy aches and nerve pain that you might want to check out.
- Rymora Unisex Compression Socks – These socks are a premium tailored blend of nylon, polyester, and Elastane. These socks your calves that, results in boosted blood flow and more oxygen reaching the muscles of the legs reducing weariness and cramping. The socks also feature foot and Achilles tendons to reduce the development of blisters and improve comfort. Lastly, these socks have perforated strips that guarantee proper airflow, prevent chafing and reduce sweat.
- CHARMKING Compression Socks – These socks are one of the most popular socks on Amazon, which have 47,000 ratings and are over four stars. They are knee-high socks that give compression up to your knees. They come in different colors, allowing you to choose and add to your everyday look.
- Copper Men’s & Women’s Compression Socks – These socks may not be as cheap as the other pair of knee-high compression socks, but you will be delighted with their great quality and material. It has a breathable fabric, and you won’t even notice that you are wearing them because of its light material that is great for jogging and other physical activities. It comes in four different colors, and it has friction protection reducing the development of blisters.
- Sockwell elevation graduated compression socks – if you are dealing with poor blood circulation, these socks will help you find comfort and relief. These socks provide compression from 20-30mmHg and 15-20mmHg. The compression begins at the ankle and decreases over the course of four “zones” up to the top of your calf. It also features arch support. It’s made of bamboo rayon, merino wool, stretch nylon, and spandex. The socks feel soft yet durable and have moisture-wicking properties.
- PRO Compression midlength sock – These socks are very durable that even if you move around a lot or do a lot of physical activities, they will still give you the maximum comfort and relief you need while doing the activities you love and need to do. The compression is localized in the heel and ankle.
- Swiftwick Aspire Twelve – These socks are made of Merino Wool and are designed for all-season activities. Merino Wool adapts to the weather, so if it’s warm outside, and you don’t need to worry about sweating because these socks will keep your feet dry and cool, and if it’s cold, it will give you heat that will keep your feet warm and comfy.
- Feetures Graduated Compression Sock – These graduated compression socks are available in five different colors. They are lightly cushioned and offer 15-20mmHg compression. These socks are snug but aren’t too tight. They are specially made to reduce the risk of blisters, and you can use them as travel socks, office socks, or for basketball and hiking. The seamless toes are comfortable and prevent irritation, and the material helps to keep your feet dry and moisture-free.